Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Essence of the Idea of Form.


If I was to say that I am the biggest thing,
I would be too proud. I know I am not,
I am yet a seed in a vast garden covering infinity.
Who is the gardener?
Oh, corny question, it is!
An artist, a musician, and a idea that devours the idea
of beauty.
If I was to say that I am the biggest thing,
I would be unlearned. I know I am not,
I am yet a stroke of paint in this beautiful mural.
Painting the sky, the grass- each blade.
My mind cannot even fathom the mass!
Oh, Artist of my life, show me the beauty
Musican, please play the melodies that will
Feed my soul, my life.
You don't need our compliance,
our prayers. You know how we really feel.
We embody you, and you embody us We represent
One another in some intangible interpretation.
If I was to say that I am the biggest thing,
I would be a fool, to assume that this all happened
On accident. I would be denying the elements that lie at my feet,
Under them, in them, and above.
I need to feel the raw of this being. The feelings
That makes me whole

No comments: